opening pages

inthe128inthe128 Registered User, Hog Beta
On a Road Hog 4:

Just put some views onto 11>20 and using open 6 to see view 6 does not work, I have to pig + >> to open up 1>10.

The same if I am in views 1>10 i cannot open + 11 to see view 11, seems not correct, any views..... on this?

Comments

• jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited June 2013
    The shortcut keys ONLY open the CURRENT set of 10 views (Open + 1>0). You cannot open view 11 when viewing View 1-10. If you're on views 11-20, you cannot open view 6. It's just the CURRENT 10 views.
  • inthe128inthe128 Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited June 2013
    that I gathered, so its suppose to do this? just was not seeing why its restricted like this. It might be me, its just a stretch to the top of a RH4 screen, much prefer open + number from the comfort of my chair.......
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, the OPEN+# shortcut to change Views only works with a single digit....hence why it only works with the current location in the views toolbar.
    Try moving one of your Views to a Command Key as an alternative.

Hope this helps. :)
    edited June 2013
    It works with "open + 10 "Marty if that is what you mean my single digit. It was more an observation than anything, if it does 10, then I would have thought it could do 11 and so on, I do like changing views with the keypad.
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited June 2013
    inthe128 wrote: »
    It works with "open + 10 "Marty if that is what you mean my single digit.

Not quite....to get to View 10 it is "OPEN+0" not "Open+10", I meant single digit off the keypad....which is why it does not work with anything above 10 and all those numbers with OPEN are simply shortcuts to hitting the physical button on the toolbar regardless of View Page.

As I suggested earlier, try putting any of your extra Views on Command Keys if you need to use them that often....it works quite well.

Hope this helps. :)
    edited June 2013
    AHHH got you, open + 10 first opens view 1, then 10....... well that settles that then. Thanks Marty. My command keys are loaded up with strobbing nonsense I fear, looks like I am going to need to lean forward and venture to the top of the screen.