virtual scenes

SharpsynthSharpsynth Registered User
Hey there, just got the rh4 out for its first real run today and I noticed that when I fired a scene virtually (from the scene window) everything worked fine except I couldn't release it using any combination of the release button. The only way I could release this scene was with pig+release or scene+release. Unfortunately neither of these options is truly helpful as both commands dump any other scene that's running.

Cheers

Comments

• Buzz313thBuzz313th Registered User
    edited June 2013
    Hold your finger on the scene and while holding it there, press release.
  • SharpsynthSharpsynth Registered User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks, I'll give it a shot next time I'm on it. I do feel like I tried that though, but I'll wait till I test it again.
  • supermulssupermuls Registered User
    edited June 2013
    I have had the same issue...
    I haven't tried the Scene+Release in 1.2.0 but it didn't work for me in the previous version...
    The work around I figured was to move the scene to a Mater and release it from there just like a cues stack...
  • Buzz313thBuzz313th Registered User
    edited June 2013
    On both the H4PC and the FB4 it works.. I can't see why it would be different on the RH4.
  • supermulssupermuls Registered User
    edited June 2013
    Will try tomorrow… like I wrote, it was
    prior 1.2.0 I played with that…
    Thanks Jeff…
  • dennisnaehrdennisnaehr Registered User
    edited June 2013
    if it doesn`t work: check if the guard button is pressed in the scene-window...
  • sandersander Registered User
    edited June 2013
    it would be nice if you could use pig and touch the desired scene to release that scene, like pig and the go button acts in the 1.2.0 software.
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited June 2013
    Sander,
    pig plus touching the scene (or any other directory item) is already taken:

If you guard your directory and touch an item plus holding the pig key it will be executed.
  • sandersander Registered User
    edited June 2013
    yes, true....rtfm