Hog2 Fixture Profile

I am trying to find/create a working fixture profile for a MegaLite fixture called the XL300Beam. I have the entire channel list for the fixture, as well as the breakdown of which values do what within each channel. Can anyone help me either get started writing this profile or point me in the direction where I might find a profile already written for this fixture?
  • www.lightingapps.de/libgenver069%20installer.exe

Try this
  • Hi There.

I am a new programmer out there with a Hog1000/Hog2 I wrote my first one yesterday for a Chauvet QSpot260 and it works perfect! However, I have a few more I'm plugging away at to test and I am having trouble with my generic PAR 64 LED (chinese) I have the dmx mapping and wrote it to call. If you PM me or give me your email I can attach the text file I have written for it. (I do not see somewhere to attach them and haven't uploaded it anywhere to link it to)

My issues with it are it responds; but only the macros; they do what it said, and the speed encoder works fine. However, these are just being used for a wash and the red green encoders are not responding properly; it's just red all the time (until the macros) ; Also, the board is not recognizing it when I grab it by fixture #. It is already red and when I type "1@Full" nothing changes; it's like it's stuck. I can't figure out where I went wrong on such a simple fixture. Kind of funny I think. lol. Can anyone help? Please write me here or email me at the address below. Thanks for your time.

Rosie

rcapuano13@gmail.com
Related