Bug Report v1.1.3(b352) HTP preventing release of cuelist

J CriminsJ Crimins Registered User
edited August 2013 in Hog 4 OS Software Discussion
RH4
I was able to repeat this. Making a cuelist HTP prevents it from being released from playing back. I noticed this while looking at the output and noticing that the Space Light fixtures in my show would release the Sub Intensities but not the Master Intensity while HTP was applied to their cuelist.

Comments

• nibornibor Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2013
    Turn it off then back on HTP that is and see what happens .
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited May 2013
    John

Sorry for the late reply.
    Can you please discribe your cuelist?
    What fixtures are you using?
  • ShrunkenNedShrunkenNed Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited June 2013
    I noticed this yesterday as well. I'm going to try and make it repeat so I can give more detailed information.
    But yes the cue was playing back even though I released the playlist, deleted the cue, then deleted the list. And even then it was still playing back.

Output window ,sources, for the instruments said it was coming from the list that was deleted. The only way to release was to log out then back into show.

The Q had 10 desk channels and a handful of generic RGB fixtures.
    edited June 2013
    Full Boar 4
    1.2.0 b540

I still have this issue popping up in 1.2.0.

1. If I create a HTP list on a fader, have it 'active' and then move it to another fader or delete it from the fader, it's output still stays captured.

2. Open Cuelist Directory, unguard, Hold list button, press release: won't release

3. Delete the entire list from the Cuelist directory, the output levels are still active/captured. Source view in output window confirms this.

4. Logging out and back into show releases. Didn't try restarting desktop only, that may work.
    edited June 2013
    Anybody else seeing the behavior I reported? I've now seen it on Full Boar 4 and Hog4PC, both running 1.2.0.
  • MitchMitch Registered User, HES Staff
    edited July 2013
    It is correct that Release does not release the Intensity channel of HTP faders. Hog 3 had the same behavior.
    edited July 2013
    Mitch,
    see my follow up posts, above.

Deleting an HTP cuelist while it's playing back and the channels continue to output.
    This happens when deleting list from Master and deleting List completely.

Output -> Sources show channels are still receiving values from said List even though List no longer exists. Relaunching Playback process, or logging out and back in clear values.

The photo I attached above shows this behavior: fader 1/10 deleted, and "Floor chase" list deleted, yet output window still show values from "Floor Chase" list
    edited July 2013
    I understand but I was answering the OP.
    edited July 2013
    I am looking in V.1.2.1 and I see all parameters releasing except for Intensity. Do you have any other options selected in the Options tab of the Cuelist window? Was this show originally a Hog 3 show?
    edited July 2013
    It was originally a H3 show.
    I've since redone my template as an H4 import and it's fixed other pecularities, so I'll test both and see if I can get it to repeat.
    edited August 2013
    I can confirm that I can only replicate this behavior on a H3 show opened in H4. (v1.2.1)

Cannot replicate this on a H4 created show.