HELP ON GIG IN MEXICO CANT GET HOG4 TO SEE THE INSTALLED DMX WIDGET

BRIANLD1BRIANLD1 Registered User
I HAVE CONTROL OVER THE FADERS AND NANO WING BUT NO DMX WIDGETS ARE SEEN IN SETUP/NETWORK WINDOW...
IM NOT SURE IF ITS A WIDGET DRIVER ISSUE OR WHAT
IF IT IS A DRIVER CAN SOMEONE POST A LINK TO IT SO I MAY DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE... PLEASE HELP THANKSSSS

Comments

• BRIANLD1BRIANLD1 Registered User
    edited May 2013
    SORRY for the caps... i also notice that red leds are lit inside the unit through the dmx ports im just not sure why a driver wont load...in my device manager i only show the nano just not the widget
  • sinclairsinclair Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2013
    Did you enable the Internal DP when you started the show? There should be a DP 8000 listed in your Network window. If you go to the settings of the DP 8000 listed, there is a DMX Widgets tab that you can add/select your superwidget from.

Hope that helps.
  • BRIANLD1BRIANLD1 Registered User
    edited May 2013
    in the network window i hit the drop down button to select and everything is blank...i also thought in the system devices i saw 2 hog drivers not just the nano in the past which leads me to believe the widget driver isnt loading...
    i tried re installing the nano firmware is updated...
    i go into program files and under drivers i select dp install and it says unable to find any drivers for your machine...
  • sinclairsinclair Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2013
    Sorry for the confusion-- I was referring to the Network window within the Hog4PC software (Hit Setup key on Nano, then Setup softkey on screen)