TouchOSC Problem

First lemme preface this with this statement. I have setup OSC for many devices including Modul8 and Panjolin Lasers or even Ableton, Im not stranger to OSC..

However, what the eff am I doing wrong here? I cant seem to get my FullBoar 4 to connect. (or connect to it, rather). Ive setup OSC in and out ports on 7001 and 7002 on both my console and my ipad, Ive set the host on ipad to match address of console and Ive dedicated a wireless router solely for it. But I cant seem to get it to respond for ***. Ive tested the cable and router on different setups (panjolin and modul8)..

I feel like Im overlooking something retarded and Im reluctant to move forward after the last time I tried to get OSC working and came in the next day to a mysterious bug that caused my console to "think" its a Hog4PC thus requiring me to return it. Clearly it was coincedental but like i said, Im reluctant to keep pressing without some sort of insight. This isnt brain surgery and shouldnt be so confusing, its just OSC..

BTW, Im using the HES template downloaded from site..Ive set my out port on ipad to match my in port on FB4 and vice versa, they console cat5 from hognet port to my simple little netgear router with no password, as earlier stated, my host address on touchosc is the one for the console but I get nothing.. any help would be awesome.. thanks