High End App

supermulssupermuls Registered User
I dont know where else to request this but in this Category?

I just discovered that HES has a podcast. Seems like a lot of effort and time are put into this site, forum and now podcast.

How about a User Friendly Iphone App to browse around the site and post and view this forum? I find in cumbersome to navigate around in my devices in this site...

Comments

• Woodj32177Woodj32177 Registered User
    edited March 2013
    I requested tapatalk support be added more than a year ago, but it was never added. Even though it is a free plugin for vBulletin....
    Oh well...
  • ShrunkenNedShrunkenNed Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited March 2013
    +1 for Tapatalk or similar forum mobile support
  • Playdoe9Playdoe9 Registered User
    edited May 2013
    +1 for Tapatalk
  • supermulssupermuls Registered User
    edited May 2013
    What do you mean +1?
    Rating of 5?
    How do I ad this forum to it?
    edited May 2013
    on a forum, noting a "+1" is a way of saying "I agree. Add one more person to a theoretical list of people who want this feature/idea/concept"

It is something that the High End Systems Forum administrator can easily do to add this functionality. It is a FREE and EASY to install plugin for the vBulliten system.

http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=vbulletin

It would allow iPhone and Anroid users to effectively browse and respond on the forum using the free Tapatalk app.
    edited May 2013
    Interesting…
    Copy that…
  • SAGUdjSAGUdj Registered User
    edited July 2013
    +1 for Tapatalk
    edited July 2013
    How do get it to view threads and high end forum in it?
    edited July 2013
    It is something High End has to install in order for it to work.
  • garygary Registered User
    edited September 2013
    Has anyone sent High End a picture of a smart phone? Are they so blind to what is happening around them? I’m sick of my fellow work mates taking the Mickey out of me when they discover other brands utilizing this and other technology’s. I just hunch over and take it. What else can i do they are right.
    It’s only a bit of hardware that I use at work so why am I so attached to it? This feels like a slowly ending marriage. Oh I wish it wasn’t so.

:1zhelp:
  • leebotleebot Registered User
    edited September 2013
    Yes, I am afraid that like a bad marriage, much anticipated features that we are STARTING to see are too little too late. They were pioneers in the development of dmx talkback with the Hog II, but have yet to implement RDM as more and more companies implement it in both their fixtures and consoles. The Hog II had an option for channel test, granted this feature has returned but only after a 10 year absence. The Hog II had a purpose built dedicated remote and we only get a half hearted work around without decent feedback. I keep hearing that an Ipad app will come but when? Will we have to wait another 10 years and generation like we had to do for channel test. Will that be one of the new features of the HOG 5? I understand that feature requests are in the thousands, but please give us back features we all ready had and that other consoles can use to spec High End out of a project. It seems as if everyone is focused on the icing rather than making the cake good. I have to admit they have made huge strides in reliability and now that I think those issues are out of the way we will see more things to come but how long do we have to wait.:confused:
  • serdar kastasserdar kastas Registered User
    edited September 2013
    +1 for Tapatalk
  • georgebushgeorgebush Registered User
    edited October 2013
    I fear that as marriage, long-awaited features bad, we begin to see a little bit too late. They are pioneers in the development of pork II DMX intercom, but not yet implemented in the RDM and more businesses realize their devices and game consoles. Pig II is to test the channel options, granted this feature back, but only after 10 years of absence.
    Tapatalk update.

Looks like the new forum 'works' or will work with Tapatalk!
    Forum and names of threads show up now, but as of yesterday still couldn't actually actually open a thread read a message but I believe it's still being integrated.
    Forum and lists of threads showing up, but still can't read or write any posts. Returns message "Error 2203".

According to Tapatalk's forums, the HES forum owner most likely needs to update the Tapatalk plugin.

Please, please?
  • srautanesrautane Registered User, Hog Beta
    The same problem here on an iOS device.
    Tapatalk Update.

Tapatalk won't even let me sign in to the High End Forum anymore.

Before, I could at least sign in and see headers, but couldn't open any threads.

It seems like there are updates/plugins that need to be done on the admin backend side of this forum?