pixel mapping

will pixelmapping be implemented in the softwear in the near future or ever?
  • I know it is planned for sometime in the "near" future.....there are some hardware features of the H4 desk that are specifically geared towards this (the external HDD sized storage drawer with USB port in it along with the eSATA port on the back for example).

No idea what their timeline is for this but it was "on the roadmap" at LDI for sometime in the next 18-24 months. Only time will tell how accurate this will be.

Hope this helps. :)
  • Thanks Marty!

This is a new console and lot of pepole are thinking of investing. I think it would be nice to know whats in the pipeline and what we can expect from the softwear.

/ Johan

:hogsign:
  • I did a lot of research to the pros and cons compared with the system I already had, in my case I lost a lot of function, but gained something I feel is more solid in what it does do. A lot of functions my last console had I never used, but it did look good in the brochures.

I have a lot of folk wanting to see my Road Hog 4 in the flesh, first impressions are always good. I know what they will say when they tell me what they normally use, personally I have heard or been told, this and that is in the pipeline. I did see a document for V2 and the release date, that will be the benchmark to hit.

I have noticed when I say "well thats coming" then a few folk have say "heard that before", so I only want to hear "we do this and it will be here at this time" I see a couple of new faces or old faces in new positions that give me the impression things are on a better path and those were part of my reasoning to come back to Hog.