[Requested Features] Notepad/Calculator/Patch offset

A few requested features for the future if it is possible....

1. Notepad - A place to type in simple notes.. Maybe reminders, notes to other programmers using the desk, anything you need to jot down and might need to be viewed by someone else or just yourself. It would also be cool if you could macro to open up a particular page of the notepad.. So if there are certain things you want to notate to a cue, or pallete the notepad might pop up and remind you or someone else.

2. A simple calculator... Nothing more than a calculator that might be right where you need it. You might use it very quickly to do a bit of math to find the perfect rate of an effect, a factor of a songs BPM or anything really. It would be very handy.

3. The ability to offset the patch of a selection of fixtures. For example.. You wanna patch VL6's and VL5's all in mode 6. The VL5's are gonna use up 13 or 14 channels I forget... but the VL6's are gonna use up 17 channels. So if you have all the repeaters set to mode 6, then your gonna need to gap 17 channels per VL5 even though the profile for the VL5M6 is only gonna gap 13 or 14. So to patch the VL5's your gonna need to patch manually each VL5 with a 17 channel offset. The syntax could be something like "VL5 1 thru 10 @ 1 + 3... Or another example.. Often Lead Techs, Network/Data Techs will set the DMX network up and round off the fixture gaps in the DMX network to round numbers... 20, 30 or 40 channels per fixture so that the DMX start addresses are 1, 21, 41 etc... If we had the offset patch function, then we would spend just a few minutes patching the show instead of 20 or 30 minutes manually patching each fixture for a manual offset.

To be honest, I thought the H3 had this ability to do an offset patch, but I did not see it in the H4 manual, nor does the syntax work.. Maybe it was a different desk that I am thinking of... Please excuse me if there is already an offset patch feature and if there is, please tell me the syntax ;)

Thanks HES, you guys rock!

JB