new features request

Hi some ideas for Hog 4:
1. DBO enable/disable button
2. GM enable/disable button
3. Assign a cuelist to the Main Playback Master not used on the playback masters.
4. Speed and size faders separate use and assigning to different cuelist/cues.
5. Faders on screen directory.
6. Global directory for All, odd, even, 3 parts, 4 parts, etc........
7. Search function for values from fixtures that are programmed in any cue or cuelist.
8. Effects created from palettes.
That's all for now.
Thanks.
Henrie
  • I like:

3. I could find a use for having access to an extra fader, certainly interesting to assign a master cue list to the main playback if some form of level control via an encoder is available.

4. There is a use for the now free fader by using request 3.

5. I think a screen that allows anything to be put there for playback, a mixture of palettes, scenes and lists. A box with something in it which can be turned into a fader is something I already do on another system. Really an executor view where items can be dumped and settings applied to give an item a useful playback function.

8. The ability to use a A and B, start and end in the FX and that should be able to take palette info such as upstage to downstage, congo to white would speed things up.

I know the FX is something ongoing for a future release. I have a Road Hog 4 and the screen is huge, I would love more possibilities to use that screen live, as in Option 5, currently what is available in the execution of things VM's, scenes which does not give much control. Turning items into virtual faders to dump smoke machines or group mastering where you need quick access but does not warrant a dedicated fader.

If I can put a 9 and 10 in.

9. Select a group or fixture use the keyboard to give a time and select a palette to apply that to.

10. If something is in the programmer, type in 10 on the keypad and then clear will clear in 10 seconds.

Last thing: As most of the time I am merging when recording, I would like to hold choose and press record, that would merge recording into the current cue on the chosen master.
  • Andy,

for your #9 & #10, have you investigated using "Fade Changes"?
    I assigned one of my trackball buttons to Fade Changes since I toggle it frequently during live shows/punting.

SH
  • Lot of this stuff is already logged as request as far as I know from my chats with developers