Road Hog 3 No DMX Output

Hi All, looking for some help with a Road Hog 3. The console is not outputting any DMX. I started at version 3.1.9, but I'm not sure if the problem was happening then or not, but i think it was. I upgraded to XPe 1.8.2 and software 3.2.2, and when I actually realized the DMX wasn't outputting, I upgraded to 3.2.6.

Processes Running (all the same port, 6600):
launcher
fpdriver
server
playback
desktop
dp8k

The diagnostic screen available before loading a show has two USB Devices shown as being attached, the front panel, and "Super Widget - Internal Serial 6019".

The Network dialog shows DMX Processor, Used, Found, Status:Running, Name: DP8000, Type: DP8000

When viewing the Settings from the Network dialog, I may not be seeing something, but under the "Widget Output" tab, it shows four universes of: "Unknown (FPS) 6019 - Output 1 (Disconnected)".

The Output window shows output, the DMX window shows output, but the test fixture and DMX Tester all say No Signal.

When I hook up an external USB Super Widget it works fine.

I opened the console and the DMX Card has four red LEDs on near the DMX connectors, and two red LEDs on near the power Molex, one right next to it and one towards the edge of the card. The USB to molex cable seems seated properly, but just for laughs I pulled the USB molex out of the DMX card and plugged a USB utility cable into the DMX Card's unused port, ran the cable out the chassis, and plugged it into a working USB port on the back of the console.

So, any one have any ideas whats wrong? It's been a while since I've used a hog, so I may have missed something stupid.

Thanks.
Related