OSC Commands for Wings/Playbackbar 1-8

MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
I just tried some stuff with TouchOSC.
All Status LED work like expected, like /hog/status/led/flash/20 for the LED on Flashbutton Wing1/10.

When I do the same thing with /hog/hardware/choose/20 the console (HOGPC #321 in this case) selects Wing1/20.
Not as expected Wing 1/10

Are only the controls of the main playbackbar of the console mapped to OSC?

Or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• datadriverdatadriver Registered User, HES Staff
    edited January 2013
    MLorenz wrote: »
    I just tried some stuff with TouchOSC.
    All Status LED work like expected, like /hog/status/led/flash/20 for the LED on Flashbutton Wing1/10.

When I do the same thing with /hog/hardware/choose/20 the console (HOGPC #321 in this case) selects Wing1/20.
    Not as expected Wing 1/10

Are only the controls of the main playbackbar of the console mapped to OSC?

Or am I doing something wrong?

That's a bug that has been fixed and will be available in the next release.;)
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited January 2013
    Thanks Chris.
  • Firewood1Firewood1 Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited January 2013
    I have found that occasionally the Touch OSC app faders controlling the main console are all mixed up? This is not easily repeatable and only happens occasionally. Is this connected, and therefore already fixed?
    edited January 2013
    Firewood1 wrote: »
    I have found that occasionally the Touch OSC app faders controlling the main console are all mixed up? This is not easily repeatable and only happens occasionally. Is this connected, and therefore already fixed?

I never had this happen here...
    I use the iPad Version of Touch OSC and had some days a OSC monitor connected to the app... There all was fine
    edited January 2013
    I think i've had it 3 times.

Also iPad template. Moving fader 9 on the iPad would move fader 10 on the Hog 4 and Hog 4PC....very strange behaviour.
    edited January 2013
    There is an issue with commentmacros, cause the new wings have all a GM, which the old ones doesn´t. This adds per wing a master.
    But thats something different.

Have you used the latest version of the iPad Template?
    I think in the very first one there was something wrong...

On HOG 4PC Faders via OSC are disabled...
    edited January 2013
    I realise that the OSC app doesn't control the Hog 4PC faders when on its own, but when the Hog 4PC is the same net number as the Hog 4 (which the iPad is connected to) then the faders do move on Hog 4PC and at the moment I am happily moving fader 10 up and down on my iPad and fader 9 is moving up and down on Hog 4PC. I thought I had the current version of the template but I will double check this.
    edited January 2013
    Well I didn't have the current version, and that has sorted it thanks Marc.

Perhaps HES could attach a release version number to the template file so it is more obvious when a new version is released, without having to download the folder and view the "date modified" entry.

I had no idea my version had been superseded by this one.

Thanks Marc....once again
    edited January 2013
    There was only one change of that file

I always open up the template first in the OSC Editor and check it there....
    And as it is a third party app I can understand that there is not so much controlling and version checking etc
    I think the template will from now on be the same