Adding Fixtures and Libraries

lainer3lainer3 Registered User
I recently received my HOG Full Boar 4 and need to add the Elation LED Spot pro to the library. I am not sure where I need to go or click to make this happen.

Let me know if you have figure this out

Comments

• MitchMitch Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited December 2012
    If the library is not included in the latest software build, you can look at the link below and see if it is at the Hog Library Downloader site.
    http://www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/library/index.shtml

If we do not have the fixture already created, you can send a link to the fixture's DMX table to hoglibraries@highend.com and they can create one.

If you have the library and just need to add it to your show. In the File Browser tab of the Shows window, SETUP->SHOWS, you can drag the fixture into the Libraries folder.

From the Fixture window, FIXTURE->OPEN, press the FIXTURE SCHEDULE button. In the Fixture Schedule, press SELECT LIBRARY and add and patch as usual.
  • lainer3lainer3 Registered User
    edited December 2012
    What is the file type suppose to be. It's not picking the library off of my flash drive if I'm suppose to be able to add it through the fixture schedule.

I'm trying to add elation led spot pro single fixture to the library
    edited December 2012
    Did you first frag the fixture into the libraries folder or are you trying to get it directly from the flash drive? Try dragging it into the libraries folder and then opening the Fixture window and press the SELECT LIBRARY BUTTON and it should show up.

If the above doesn't work, let us know where you got the library, and what the full name of the file you have is.
    edited December 2012
    The filename: platinum_spot_led_pro.hog3lib.tar.gz

Mentioning the library folder is that in the show itself and it will add? When I had the file on my flash drive it didn't come up.

I'm used to the HOG iPc where I would have to click out of everything and go to the a different panel. Where would I go to upload this?

Let me know thanks

L3
  • sjaumesjaume Registered User
    edited December 2012
    hi lainer,

i'm waiting my fullboar 4.

please, can you send me photo and dimensions of the flight case.

Thank's

best regards

Sébastien
    edited December 2012
    Open your show. In the File Browser tab of the Shows window, SETUP->SHOWS, you can drag the fixture into the Libraries folder.

From the Fixture window, FIXTURE->OPEN, press the FIXTURE SCHEDULE button. In the Fixture Schedule, press SELECT LIBRARY and add and patch as usual.
    edited December 2012
    I didn't see it pop up when I put my flash drive in? What could I be doing wrong
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited December 2012
    There is no pop-up-window!!!
    Put your flash drive in the USB-port, then press SETUP - SHOWS, select the FILE BROWSER tab, choose your flash-drive, select the lib-file, drag and drop it to the Libraries folder on the left.
    After that go to the patch-window, fixture-schedule, select-library, add and patch as usual....
    edited December 2012
    Got it. Thanks guys. I was confused a bit. I talked with Paul and he helped me with some stuff.

Thanks all for the help,

L3