Please make Hog4 FrontPanel resizeable!!!

So I've been using Hog 3 PC on an Acer Iconia 6120 (us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/iconia) and it's really been the perfect laptop for a Hog 3 PC controller. You can fit the main window on the top touchscreen, while the secondary window sits on the bottom left touchscreen screen, next to the front panel stacked to the right, as shown in this picture:

i45.tinypic.com/351hj86.jpg

I just installed Hog 4 and this is no longer possible. Before, the front panel was more or less equal (a few pixels off, but it worked), but now the width is drastically different horizontally and much taller vertically. This no longer works with my control system - I've got encoders running into the top screen and a real sloppy, unequal workspace on the bottom screen...

i45.tinypic.com/21l0ewo.jpg

I'm sure people who use Hog PC have run into this issue trying to create a tidy workspace and I honestly think the solution would be to have the FrontPanel resizable. I've already considered that if I purchased a Nano Hog (my original plan) I could just ditch the control panel completely (like I would with Hog 3, when I was using a set of wings) but I see that you have to have the Programmer page up to know what your user keys are assigned to, so I'm stuck with the control panel if I want to know what I'm doing (not an issue in Hog 3).

So there we are. How possible is it to have these windows resizable? It would make the program much more flexible, and would fix my issue at least..