Highlight and Lowlight

Firewood1Firewood1 Registered User, Hog Beta
Is anyone else having trouble with getting customised Highlight and Lowlight to work?

I have made a palette which has all my fixtures at 100% and Open White only. I have set this palette to be Highlight. If I select a fixture and press this palette it works....if I press the Highlight key it still behaves in the default manor and removes my gobos etc.

My lowlight palette is having no effect when pressing the highlight key.

Have I missed a new setting to enable this somewhere, or is this a bug?

Cheers

Colin

Comments

• Firewood1Firewood1 Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited December 2012
    Can anyone confirm that this is not just my system? I find it strange that this hasn't received any comments.

Cheers

Colin
    edited January 2013
    I have now had a play with this without the pressure of a deadline and there's absolutely no problem with Highlight and Lowlight. Since re-recording my Highlight and Lowlight palettes within the same showfile all is well. It's weird though as the palettes looked fine before as well....oh well, all working now! :-)
  • bellonsbellons Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited January 2013
    Actually this is a very old issue which has been dragged for ages.
    If you merge a show into a new one, lowlight and highlight palettes are not working anymore. to make them work again you have to simply clear the lowlight and highlight setting and restore it back again. honestly I didn't know it was still being dragged!
    Cheers
    edited January 2013
    In fairness, this was a brand new Hog 4 showfile so no merging had taken place. It's more than likely the bug was me....although how I am not sure, I went through the same procedure to fix it today as I did a few weeks back.