Hog4PC Touchscreen Calibration

Buzz313thBuzz313th Registered User
I have a Hog3PC with wings and 4 elo 19" 1915L touchscreens.

For the life of me, I can't seem to get the hog 4 software to display the touchscreen calibration buttons. I have tried both elo drivers, the one for multitouch and win7 and the singletouch driver for win7. Regardless of what I do, I never get the option in hog4/control panel/display to calibrate the touchscreens.

Three questions..

1. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Is Touchscreen Calibration not implemented in Hog4 PC yet?

3. If it's not implemented in Hog4PC, will it be implemented?

Thanks ahead of time for any replies.

JB

Comments

• MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2012
    Touchscreen Calibration has to be done in Windows, not in HOGPC!!!!
  • Buzz313thBuzz313th Registered User
    edited November 2012
    Thanks Marc.
  • MichaelMaxMichaelMax Registered User
    edited December 2012
    What version of windows are you using? If using windows7, there is a hotfix you will need to download in order to get the system to read each screen as its own screen/mouse device.

if you don't have this hotfix, you will constantly be struggling to get good calibration data for each screen
  • Buzz313thBuzz313th Registered User
    edited December 2012
    It is a win7 system. Installed all the windows updates and so far have not had any issues getting the screens to calibrate in windows for hog4. Is this hotfix third party or a windows update?

JB
  • marcuswimmermarcuswimmer Registered User
    edited December 2013
    Hello,
    i setting up a H4PC + PlaybackWing4 as a little backup system.
    I got the same problem and didnt find the hotfix.
    The touch on the PlaybackWing screen sets a click on my WIN7 laptop screen and mirrowed in position.

Thanks for helps!!!
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited December 2013
    The problem is to combine the screen and HID Device (touchscreen) and have this "locked" to this area of your desktop.
    I have an Elo Touch and there you can bind the touch device to the secondary monitor. Dont know if this available in the Touch Control of Win7