Issues with 3.1.9

Hello, I updated our Wholehog 3 board and I'm having some issues:

The biggest problem I have is that the board will randomly crash when I do certain commands. After I restart and try to do the same command I end up getting the same results. For example when I press the "Fixture" button the board's screen immediately goes black, and the cursor turns into an "X". The lights are still on for the board but nothing is responsive. I'm not sure what the previous version of the board was but the closes idea was the version that the board had when we got it, December 13th 2005. The reason we updated in the first place was because we are getting some new fixtures and the libraries weren't compatible with the current version we had at the time. Another note: our board is running DP2000 so I can't update to the 3.2.X version. Any genius out there has a solution?

My other issue (but is way more minute) is that the values of selected fixtures go to their "home" position when I select "Touch". It used to be that I can take a light, program it, record it, hit clear, re-select the lights and press touch to get all it's current parameters and continue from there. Even when I select the light and try to change it's parameters (like colors or positioning) it goes back it it's "home" value. How can I change this? Is there an option to change it or was this feature thrown out over time?

I'm starting to program for our church's christmas production and I would like to get these issue resolved as soon as possible. I really appreciate it!

- Bentley Clarke
Related