Hog PC help

daniel_pdaniel_p Registered User
When I load the Hog PC all the faders default are at 100%. Is there a way control what levels the faders start at, or at least default them to start at 0?

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited October 2012
    Setup --> Preferences --> Virtual Faders

Hope this helps. :)
  • daniel_pdaniel_p Registered User
    edited October 2012
    Perfect thanks!

Also would you know if there's a way to control a wing of faders with the hog pc?

I have a playback wing with my road hog, so when I load that show into the Hog PC it will display what's on the wing but I don't have any faders to control what's on the wing.
    edited October 2012
    The only way to control the extra Masters like that without a physical playback wing is to use cues with Comment Macros

ie - FM12/85
    sets Master 12 to 85% (the second master on the extra wing).

• daniel_pdaniel_p Registered User
    edited October 2012
    I've never used Comment Macros so I'll take a look in the manual!

Thanks for the help!
  • bhlightingbhlighting Registered User
    edited November 2012
    Cool thanks I was wondering the same thing on start up faders outputs because I didn't want to import my PC file into console and have the Snow and Haze Machines start to output!! Lol Thanks for someone asking question for me. Learning Hog PC and Road Hog Console as the day goes along.
  • nrcctechnrcctech Registered User
    edited March 2013
    I went into my preference and set virtual faders down but when I reopen the program they are up. What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks
    edited March 2013
    Did you make sure to hit "Apply" from the bottom right corner in Prefs after you made the changes?