FOR SALE: Technobeams / Trackspots / Controllers

ih303ih303 Registered User
edited October 2013 in HES Gear For Sale
Hey gang! I'm looking to sell 4 Technobeams, 4 Trackspots, and their respective controllers.

They are all functional and in relatively good condition considering their age. One of the Technos seems to have a faulty color wheel motor but that's not too difficult to fix.

I wish I could offer dmx cables but they got stolen from me at one point, but I will say they all come with nice, heavy duty, rolling flight cases.

I need to get $6k for the lot as I'm still paying on the loan I took out to buy them and really need to get out from underneath it.

Shipping would be a beast on these so I would like to arrange a pick up. I live in Provo, UT.

Anyways, shoot me a message if you're interested and we can discuss particulars. Thanks for looking!

Comments

• ih303ih303 Registered User
    edited November 2012
    I'm certainly willing to entertain offers as well. Thanks for looking. :)
    edited March 2013
    Price reduced to $5000 OBO.

I need to move these things and am willing to ship if needed.

Again, this lot consists of 8 lights, 2 controllers, and road cases for all.

Thanks for looking.
    edited April 2013
    Priced reduced to $4000.

Looks like I'm taking a hit on these things after all. ;)
    edited April 2013
    Ok... someone throw me a bone here. Is my price unreasonable or is there just a severe lack of demand?
  • Woodj32177Woodj32177 Registered User
    edited April 2013
    Yes,
    to both of your questions..
    You could try solarisnetwork.com, or gear source... You might have better luck with a larger audience, but then you will need to pay the broker as well.

Sorry, and good luck!
    edited April 2013
    Priced reduced to $3000.
  • price4192price4192 Registered User
    edited May 2013
    $3000 is not bad. Wish I could swing it right now...wouldn't be too bad to fly to SD and drive them back to Chicago in a Uhaul.
    Good luck on the sale!
    edited May 2013
    I'm open to offers.:)
  • vpatechvpatech Registered User
    edited July 2013
    Are these still available?
    edited July 2013
    Yes they are
  • vpatechvpatech Registered User
    edited July 2013
    How much would shipping potentially be to Florida? And would you be willing to split up the sale? Say2 technos or 2 tracks or 4 technos?
    edited July 2013
    I would like to keep them together.

As far as shipping goes, because of their size and weight, I would recommend picking them up (I'm now located south of Salt Lake City). If you're still interested in having them shipped, give me your zip code and I'll look into it. :)
    edited October 2013
    These are still available.
    Still available. $3k obo.
  • RGerrishRGerrish Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited June 2015
    still available by chance? I know a Co that is looking for working technobeams.... If they are let me know what you'd like for the 4 of them and I'll pass it on up the chain
    They are still available. I'd like to keep the package together if possible. Any chance there might be interest in the trackspots as well?
  • JayrathmanJayrathman Registered User
    I'm interested in these...can u call me to discuss? 702.750.7081 - Jay
    So the sale on these fell through. They're still available. Lowering the price yet again.

$2k obo for the lot.

I would be willing to split this package up if it means getting this stuff out of my garage.

Thanks for looking!
    Still available.
  • jayrayjayray Registered User
    i see its been some time.....still available?
    email me at jayray.sound@gmail.com if so
    edited February 2018
    Still available

Click here for pics
  • JenniferTJenniferT Registered User
    $3000 is reasonable.and yeah, wouldn't be too bad to fly to SD and drive them back to country.
    Good..
    I've lowered the price to $2k to move. I also currently live outside of Salt Lake City, UT. Let me know if you're interested.
    Guys, I need to move these in the next few weeks because I'm moving to a new house. The wife wants me to just donate them to goodwill, but that would break my heart! I need to find them a new home.

Make me an offer.