Parameter Timing not updating

Hi All,

I have been trying to edit my cues by selecting some fixtures, Touching them, and then editing the timing in the programmer windows.

After that I update the cue (making surethe IPCB are selected). But nothing changes. I tried to key in the command directly, i.e. Position Time 12 Enter. And then update/merge/record. But still, nothing.

I finally found a way to do it by going to the cuelist, went to View Cue, and then editing the spreadsheet.

Anyone can tell me what I am doing something wrong?

cheers,
Michael

Edit: 5 seconds after I posted this... and I mean 5 seconds... I realized the little "T" part was not depressed when I update... But curiously... although the cue updates... when I suck/touch the fixtures into the programmer.. it just goes back to the default timing....
  • [QUOTE=mcyf12;62090]Edit: 5 seconds after I posted this... and I mean 5 seconds... I realized the little "T" part was not depressed when I update... But curiously... although the cue updates... when I suck/touch the fixtures into the programmer.. it just goes back to the default timing....

Glad you figured it out.

FYI for Suck/Touch operations this is expected behavior. Since there you are "grabbing" from the Output, there are no Time values to "grab" as timing is associated with Cues/Scenes.

Use "Copy" syntax to get timing from a Cue.
    ie - "Cue 1 Fixture 1>10 Copy Enter" will bring the values for Fixtures 1 thru 10 into the Programmer along with any assigned timing from Cue 1.

You can also use masking with this
    ie - "Cue 1 Fixture 10 Colour Copy Enter" will bring just colour (+ colour timing) values into the Programmer

Hope this helps. :)
Related