Cyberlight SV Data Issue

I've got 8 Cyberlight SV's in the air right now in a single DMX chain that are behaving very strangely. We loaded in a rather large show last week, and at one point or another over the last few days each one of them has had the mirror twitch or the dimmer flag snap open and shut in about 1/2 a second. This happens randomly, with at least one unit doing it every few minutes. It seems like an issue with the DMX going to the units, but I've tried about everything I know to fix it with no luck. Here are the steps I've taken so far:

The units are taken apart and cleaned every winter, including all of the wiring harnesses. They are checked to make sure everything is functioning properly. They were hung in March and have not moved since then. They have worked flawlessly for the last 4 months.

This issue started about 4 days ago, with all 8 units developing this issue at roughly the same time. Since then I have tested and/or replaced all of the DMX runs & terminators in this chain.

We run 2 Strand Light Palettes with all DMX in the house run over ethernet. I have bypassed my DMX nodes and ran the home run directly to the back of the console.

Thinking that it may be one of the DMX in/out ports on a unit, we fired them up and bypassed each unit. Even with every unit taken out of the DMX chain one at a time, the problem still will not go away.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Related