Hog3pc cuelist bumps to next cue

Hi all

Hog3 PC v3.2.3

I have a cuelist with +600 cue's with cmy colour bumps, and use this as a chase or set it to cuelist for manual tapping. I noticed when I tap (bump) at a higher speed +100bpm it sometimes bumps the last cue to the first cue without me giving a go.

When running the cuelist as a chase I didn't notice this even at +200bpm.

cuelist contains 400 fixtures, which bump cmy values with interleaves from 2 to 10. So quite alot of data being processed (could this cause this problem).

Thanks
  • Are you using a Wing to play the cues from, what are you tapping? If you are using a Playback Wing for example, as a test you can try moving the cuelist to a different fader and see if the problem continues. There may be a problem in the bump button circuit for example, a short or damaged trace. See if the problem follows the cuelist or does it stay on the same fader/bump buttons? This is just one idea of many possibilities.
  • [QUOTE=Mitch;60845]Are you using a Wing to play the cues from, what are you tapping? If you are using a Playback Wing for example, as a test you can try moving the cuelist to a different fader and see if the problem continues. There may be a problem in the bump button circuit for example, a short or damaged trace. See if the problem follows the cuelist or does it stay on the same fader/bump buttons? This is just one idea of many possibilities.

Hello Mitch

yes it's a playback wing, will try moving the cuelist to a different master.
Related