Unlock Hog II OS Console...?

I am in a rather unusual situation. I have a Hog 1000 at my apartment at the moment doing a bit of pre-vis, and my cat seems to have taken a liking to sneaking over and jumping up onto the console when I occasionally go to the other room. The *** has apparently been learning quite a bit, because in the past 2 days he managed to delete cuelists from faders, add cues to stacks, etc... smart cat haha...

but the function he most recently activated was the LOCK function, but not before setting the brightness of the main LCD to 0%. I have to use a flashlight to view the main LCD. Obviously, I know not the password the feline haphazardly entered into the lock function's popup window, and I just finished programming the whole show.

Do i HAVE to start a new show, or is there a covert, MI-6 style way to infiltrate and disable the lock function of the console?? Any insight would be appreciated... especially since I can barely even see what I'm doing... this programming environment is counter-productive...

James
Related