Incorrect default In Slots 3.2.2

Hi,
I'm using Build 3.2.2 and a few fixtures i'm using have the incorrect
default parameters,colour wheel,gobo.
I've seen this mentioned in a few threads already where CTO seems to be defaulting instead of open.
Was this fixed in 3.2.3 and can someone explain what is happening,it is fixture profiles or the console corrupting the profiles.
It's easily fixed but rather not have to edit large of amounts of fixtures if possible.

Regards C
  • [QUOTE=cormacjack;59878]Hi,
    I've seen this mentioned in a few threads already where CTO seems to be defaulting instead of open.
    Was this fixed in 3.2.3 and can someone explain what is happening,it is fixture profiles or the console corrupting the profiles.
    It's easily fixed but rather not have to edit large of amounts of fixtures if possible.

Regards C

Haven´t yet encountered this issue,

Can you fix the default parameters with the Edit Fixtures function in the patch window?
  • [QUOTE=cormacjack;59878]Hi,

Regards C

Yes this was a nasty little bug that would occur most often when you merged in a new fixture.

You can go back and manually set ALL your slots default back to OPEN (you must go through all your Gobo, Colour, Beam FX, etc....).

This was fixed in v3.2.3.

Hope this helps. :)
  • Hi,
    Ok if this is done and dealt with,great.
    Post closed.

Thanks C
Related