How do you adjust cuelist FX rate with release end

Hi All

How do you adjust your cuelist effect rate which or not on a master? And when using ADD Release end cue, which I use on Pan/tilt FX and colour FX.

In previous Hog3 builds (3.19) I adjusted the rate by touching the list make the adjustment and then sweep away, so I didnt release the list.

On the new builds this doesn't seem possible since the selection methode changed when I sweep away now, I select / launch other cuelists or release the current list. (the selection is black in the current builds, in previous builds it was clear so something changed)

The work around I use now, make 2 views 1 with guard and 1 with guard dissabled.

Just wondering if there are other ways of makeing these rate adjustments without having to puch more buttons :06:

Thanks
  • Hugo

What version of software are you using?
    Please upgrade to 3.2.3 if you are not currently running this version.
    We did fix a bug that would not display options correctly when holding down a virtual master.
  • Hugo

We just retested this on a Road Hog running 3.2.3 and a Road Hog running 3.1.9.
    We created a single cue cuelist with an add release cue on end.
    We triggered the list from the directory then changed the cuelist effects rate by holding down on the list then 'sweeping' away from the list once the adjustment was made. This list did not release and the other lists I dragged over did not trigger.

We added color coding in the 3.2.0 release.
    When 'sweeping' away you are selecting other cells. In 3.2.0 we changed the color of the selected cells to blue. On 3.1.9 the selected cells were just outlined in red.

Please make sure you are on the current released version of software (3.2.3 b3367) and let us know if you are still running into this problem.
  • Hello Michael

Thanks for testing this issue,

I'm indeed running 3.2.2 havent had the possibility yet to update to 3.2.3 on my main console. Tested it on my home setup it seems that it works in 3.2.3 although I tested with a mouse no touchscreen.

Although with the current selection methode for colorcoding it probably isn't the best way to adjust the fx speed, I,m wondering if there are other easy ways of making this adjustment.

Or perhaps as request a special button for doing this (a toggle guard button)
Related