3.2.1 questions and bugs

I'm wondering what is the logic behind log timestamps... Also it's pretty difficult to figure out what happened, cause when I open the H3 log in H3PC things look very different.

I have had quite a few times strange laggy output and when I monitored Art-net outputs the refresh rate is under 10 fps in my universes. After restarting the console everything runs fine. Any idea what might cause this?

I have managed to crash the desktop many times, when I have tried to open the DP settings from network window (using right click). I think there's a read out of bounds error in log when that happens.
I saved a log after that
dl.dropbox.com/u/18000606/Hog3/Network%20window%20crash.hlg

I crashed the desktop in CD burning. I created a folder to CD master, moved the files there and started burning. The disk had already files on it so it asked a folder again. I typed the folder and when I tried to start the burn desktop crashed. What happened can be seen in the log file at timestamp 69:39:11:306 dl.dropbox.com/u/18000606/Hog3/CDburning%20crash.hlg

I'm also wondering what are those post REFRESH_DMX to Desktop Failed!
errors in the log?

My system:
H3 + 2 x DP8K
DPs have cloned patch and outputting only Art-net (ID 1 2.0.0.10 and ID 3 2.0.0.13)
Related