Filename on Server 3.2.2

rosswillrosswill Registered User, Hog Beta
When I load a show from an archive the current show name as displayed in the file browser and login screen does not match the Filename on Server name. When I create an archive the Filename on Server is the suggested archive name rather than the working file name.

Hope this makes sense?

Thanks Ross

Comments

• Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited November 2011
    Ross

Are you in a mulit console setup?
  • rosswillrosswill Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2011
    No although there have been multiple DP's and consoles coming and going during the shows build. Currently in single console mode.

Thanks Ross
    edited November 2011
    Ross

Can you please upload your show file?
    https://wetransfer.com/ MGRAHAM@barco.com

In my testing my show file name is correct in Launcher/Browser and in the Shows folders. Also is correct in the Current show information.
    edited November 2011
    Ross

I got the show file (nice name!) and the pictures.
    I am not sure what is going on as I am not able to recreate this in the lab.
    I am still looking into this and I will let you know what we find out.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited November 2011
    Ross we've extracted and re-backed up this show every which way and so far the file name on server and the file name on disk have matched each other correctly. What I guess we need to establish is what you are seeing as the name on show server when you extract the "Michael Graham" show file to your console.
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited November 2011
    Oops. Sorry Ross. Mike just shared the photos with me you sent. Doh!

I will help dig into this some more. So far it has been extracting as expected here. Do you have any other show files on you console with that "name of show on server" name?
  • rosswillrosswill Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited November 2011
    Hi Chris, Sorry I can’t help with other show files. It was one of those things I noticed but really didn’t have much time to investigate 100% on our schedule out in Belfast. It worked as logged every time for me on my console though as shown in the photos I sent. Rebooting etc. made no difference.

Thanks Ross