H3 won't upgrade to 3.2.x -Serious issue

ok. I'm about to give up(and I very seldom do that)

-I have a H3 here that is 100% impossible to upgrade to 3.2.x

-I've tried everything, burned on different brands,speeds,etc,changed HDD,changed CD drive,used same CD-r drive to burn and to read in console.

This prosedure leaves nothing more to try:
Tried installing in the strange H3 with:
1-a new HDD that works in our two other H3's
2- with a cd i'm able to upgrade the other consoles with
3- with the CD drive from the other H3's
4- even tried swoping the ata cables from the working H3.

No difference if I do 3.2.0 or 3.2.1 full install

-And 3.1.9(latest) works perfectly in every single combination I've tried

My conclusion is that there is something very strange with either the Full install routine beginning from v.3.2.0 or There is something with just this one H3. But since quite a few others have reported that it can be a bit more troublesome to get to 3.2.x than earlier builds leads me to believe something has changed in the way the full install is beeing done in 3.2 that is different from earlier.

on a normal full install the CD drives spins up, and after a little while both screens goes blue-logo. and after a while it restarts and boots up.
-My symptom are: the CD spins up, and it seems like it is doing something, since the activityled on the drive itself is blinking. but the screens never turn completely blue they just stays with the last selection from the selection menu where you slects full install., and after a while the drive spins down, and the console just sits there.

Console serial: 61FA3103231

-Any thoughts/info?
Related