Problem merging into color palette after 3.2.1 upgrade

jmhuwejmhuwe Registered User
Hello,

I am running Hog3PC and have upgraded from 3.1.9 to 3.2.1.

When running 3.1.9 I could record new colors to an existing color palette for reference by cues by using the following steps.
  1. Select fixtures
  2. Select hue and saturation
  3. Hit Record
  4. Select existing color palette
  5. Select Merge
This would then update the changes to the color palette, which my cue referenced and everything would be peachy.

Since upgrading to 3.2.1, when I select merge, nothing (that I can see) is changed in the color palette. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited September 2011
    Josh, what fixtures are you using when creating the palette as well as when merging into the palette? When you open up the colour palette after the merge are you seeing any newly added exceptions?
  • jmhuwejmhuwe Registered User
    edited September 2011
    I'm running StudioSpot 575s, Chauvet COLORpalettes, Martin MAC 600s and StageBar 54L's. I will check on the exceptions, when I make it over there later today.
  • jmhuwejmhuwe Registered User
    edited September 2011
    This might explain a little better what is going on. The color palettes were originally recorded as per fixture. When I record updated values using the above steps, they record as per fixture type, but the original per fixture values remain and take precendence.