HOG IPC touchscreen

luis_tamaraluis_tamara Registered User
Hello I have a IPC of 2008 v 3.1.5 (b2725) does not recognize the xp image 8.3.0 touch screen 2 I can click with the mouse on it but I can not work the touch 2 and I can not configure the touchscreen 2 because there appears in the calibration panel

I can do work in a television program every day, I'm lowering the latest version of the xp image 8.6 and hog 3pc 3.2.1 (3186)

by luis t

Comments

• Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited September 2011
    Luis

You are currently running 3.1.5 software and your touchscreen just recently stop working one day?

Or did you perform a Full install to 3.2.1 and now the touchscreen will not work?
  • luis_tamaraluis_tamara Registered User
    edited September 2011
    hello is running v 3.1.5 ipc hog 3pc and I do not answer the touch screen 2 but if it works with the mouse, the fault is in the monitor 2
    edited September 2011
    I want to do a clean install of the ipc hog but I have no doubt that installing xp image.

which is the most recommended: 8.3.0 image to install xp or clean install xp 8.6 image
    edited September 2011
    If the touchscreen just quit working check the USB ports and make sure the cable is still plugged in. Try another USB port, maybe a port has gone bad on the Motherboard.

If you install the new XP image I do not think this will fix your touchscreen problem.
    Sounds like you may have a hardware problem.
    edited September 2011
    eh usb ports tried investing, also changed the USB cable from the touch screen monitor 2 but it does not work, it only works with the mouse is as if he lacked the touch screen controller, because it only does not the touch monitor
    edited September 2011
    You can try to redetect to touchscreen.
    Sitting in Launcher hit the calibrate touchscreens button.
    Then hit the detect button.
    edited September 2011
    try to detect the touch screen 2 but not in the configuration I get the touch screen is only 1 for the calibration and does not recognize me any more screen
    edited September 2011
    Sounds like you have a hardware problem.
    Do you have another Touchscreen you can replace the bad one with?
    If you need to order a new touchscreen you will have to call our support dept.
    edited September 2011
    2 monitors the work because eh tactile tried reversing the monitor 1 to monitor 2 and I never recognized the VGA monitor 2 console ipc
    edited September 2011
    So is it the VGA or the USB that is not working?
    I though it was just the USB not working but your last post states the VGA is not working?
    edited September 2011
    VGA monitor 2 is not working as touch screen, the screen only works with the mouse
    edited September 2011
    Sounds like your touchscreen has gone bad.
    If you need a replacement please call our support dept.
    1-800-890-8989
    Ask for Mitch he can get an RMA created for you.