DP8000 delivery

I'd love to be able to use the new software, but after the enforced hardware replacement requirement, little timeframe to conduct the purchase of something which is very expensive, and now a significant wait for delivery this seems stupid.

Highend, If you require people to purchase new hardware, could you please ensure there's suitable availablilty.

I've been waiting over 8 weeks for delivery, now i'm being told mid october delivery by my supplier, apparently this is down to "Availability issues and component issues"

C'mon, get on with it. I'm about to start the new term at a university on the old software. Teaching the older software is not ideal when wanting to change mid-term.

I'm not impressed
:mad:
  • Hi D,
    Suggest getting in direct contact with your local HE sales rep and seeing if they can lend you a DP8000 prior to the arrival of your purchased DP.
    I think there has to be a bit of give and take that if you are willing to make a large financial outlay for new hardware that it is a fair assumption that you get that hardware in pre-determined timeframe from the supplier or at least you are made of aware of delays prior to purchase.

Best C
Related