Nudge Up/Down

jmsait19jmsait19 Registered User
Is there a keyboard stroke that can do Nudge Up or Nudge Down?

I'm also looking for a way to release a virtual master, using the keyboard...

I'm putting a little setup in a space, but there won't be any programming wings or anything... So they'll run scenes or cuelists as single looks... I'm thinking I may just set them all to 'release on another go' as that will be an easily explained and expected behaviour... But for my own sake, I was looking through the manual trying to find a way to release the VM...

Comments

• cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited September 2011
    What do you mean by nudge up/down? Cuelist master intensity?

In terms of releasing VM there are no simple keyboard shortcuts to release VMs individually. I would recommend that if you are building single cue cuelists that you record a second blank cue into each list and put a RL comment macro on the second cue that will release the list. That way a single click in the cuelist directory will play the cue and a second click will release the cue. Of course, if you are building large cuestacks this may not be an good solution.
  • jmsait19jmsait19 Registered User
    edited September 2011
    I set the cuelist to add a release cue at the end, so they just click it again and it goes away... I think that'll be easiest...

Nudge Up/Nudge Down is the buttons above and below the i-wheel on the right hand side of the WH3 console, or the right hand side of the programming wing on screen of Hog3PC. It isn't on the separate wings you can buy...
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited September 2011
    Yeah, nudge up and down was a Wholehog 3 Console feature that just didn't get carried into the wings or the mid-range RH and FB consoles. It's only mapped on the GUI front panel of Hog3PC but isn't assigned to any keyboard shortcuts.... I will log a feature to get those buttons mapped somewhere in keyboard shortcuts.