Question about intensity effects

mcyf12mcyf12 Registered User
Hi all,

I am using a Roadhog Full Boar for the first time (with what i was told is the latest software updates), so wanted to ask some simple questions here.

I am encountering some issues with putting intensity effects into my cuelist - they simply don't show up. It's like I don't have any effect in there at all.

I have no issues with other attributes, such as cyan, magenta or pan... but when i create an effect palette, or just create it straight from the attributes table, it just refuses to save into a cuelist. But when i use "Live touch" or "Suck" to get the movers into my programmer, i can still see the effect in there.

Cheers,
Michael Chan

Comments

• cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited August 2011
    Hmmm. If you open the cue (cue, #, open) is the effect symbol showing up in the intensity cell for the fixtures that should be running an effect?
  • ChrisTallChrisTall Registered User, DL Beta
    edited August 2011
    When they don't work what is the intensity level you see produced by the fixture?

If it is 100%, then do you have HTP set on any faders?
  • mcyf12mcyf12 Registered User
    edited August 2011
    Hey all,

thanks for the replies, i figured out what was the problem, my cuelist was all set to HTP. And apparently, that was what prohibited the intensity effects from running.

cheers,
    Michael Chan