IPCB fader

SanderLSanderL Registered User
Hello,

In a busking show, i make always solo spots for the musicians, thru a IPCB fader. All is working fine (he goes back to the position he was), when i have 1 moving head under the fader, but when using all the moving heads, after i put the fader down, all moving heads go to their startposition.

Is there something i do wrong?

Comments

• cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited July 2011
    I would expect that if an IPCB fader is pushed up and then pulled back to release that it would go back to its home position unless there was another cuelist onstage.

What do you mean by "goes back to the position he was"?
    Are you referring to going back to another position from a separate cuelist in playback?
  • SanderLSanderL Registered User
    edited July 2011
    I have my normal positions under a cuelist in the playbackfaders. Is there any way that the ipcb fader wouldn`t release the cuelist with the normal positions?

It only happens when i have all moving heads under that fader, not with just 1 or 2.
  • Hugovd89Hugovd89 Registered User
    edited July 2011
    SanderL wrote: »
    I have my normal positions under a cuelist in the playbackfaders. Is there any way that the ipcb fader wouldn`t release the cuelist with the normal positions?

It only happens when i have all moving heads under that fader, not with just 1 or 2.

Record your lists as "persist on override"
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited July 2011
    SanderL,

I agree with Hugo that it sound like your main cuelist is getting stomped by the IPCB fader when all fixtures are involved. In your main cuelist, turn on the cuelist option "Persist on Override" to prevent the stomping.