Connecting XP Tablet Edition

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone can help me, i have spoken to highend directly and unfortunately i wasnt able to resolve this issue.

We purchased a tablet (Toshiba Tecra) for use with our Hog IPC. i can successfully connect the two "consoles" together through a wired or wireless network either through a router or by direct connection. The IPC can see the tablet as a node, and the tablet can see the hog and give me the option to connect to its show. When i try to connect to the show however, it will go as far as loading the show, connecting to the server then it will attempt to lauch the desktop process (this is all on the tablet obviously). When it gets to this point it completely freezes. On the IPC the tablet node comes up as "Offline" in red letters. Not sure if thats significant or not.

I have tried a varying amount of methods to get this to work, using DHCP on the IPC, Assigning IP Addresses, disabling firewalls e.t.c. The way i had to use it for a show recently was to connect my laptop to the IPC then remote desktop connect to my laptop from the tablet.

It only seems to be this tablet which has an issue connecting to the IPC and as its running a slightly different OS im wondering if there are any known issues with hog running on XP Tablet edition? I can create and launch shows using the tablet as a server, but cant connect to an external console?

Any Help would be appreciated, Thanks
Related