about temperature....

I would like to know the maximum temperature of full boar, cause we always have the problem about couldn't operate with followcue also the machine to be down (cuelist couldn't operate).

thank you very much
  • I am guessing the translation here is a bit off as operating temperature and the execution of follow cues causing cuelist execution problems are unrelated. Do you have a show file that exhibits strange or unstable behavior when running follow cues?
  • I actually want to set up the Full boar to confirm On environmental constraints are those
    Such as environmental temperature or humidity, etc. Relevant information or data for reference to

FollowCue problem is that I have encountered not a big problem is that the window does not work CueList Actual site has to CUE8 but the picture may also hold in my first preset CUE
    Not a big problem, but the frequency has been high enough to require mandatory day off at least once

More and more abnormal phenomena in full boar I moved after that, so I must first rule is not because the environment is affected by full boar
Related