A few different request =)

A few ideas to features =>

1. To be able to set whether "clear" should reset buddy and repeats to "no repeat"/"no buddies". It drives me nuts sometimes that i have buddy/repeat on even though i cleared

2. If i select fixtures 1 -> 8, and choose "odd", then i only have the odd fixtures selected. If i then select "even" i wan't to work with the other half of the fixtures, but instead i get the even fixtures of the "odd-selection". I would like this to be changed, or at least two different "modes" to select.

3. To be able to put "features" on a new kind of palette. I use buddying and repeat a lot and would like this to be selected quickly, therefore i would like to be able to put this features that i use a lot on it's own palette.

4. When i record a view, i wan't to select if it should be "additive" or close everything below that view. I want to choose if the view is for the left, right or both screens.

5. I want to be able to resize windows more dynamicly, kind of the way grandma does it. It would also be great if i could hide the "directorys" toolbar in the palettes, to get more slimmed windows.

6. I want to be able to have gobopreviews on the palettes, kind of like color coding but with a gobo picture.
Related