Fixture Builder

Hi,

Seems like everytime i hit the fixture builder button, my roadhog crash,

I had a DTS Nick Wash 600 today to test(demo) Some channel were off so I went to change some channel in the fixture builder by copying and replacing and 3 time the board crashed, all i see is the 2 pig and nothing move after.

Restarted the console, my touchscreen settings are off.

Started again same thing.

Let me know if its a bug common or should i full restore again the board!

Regards
  • [QUOTE=gwcwc3po;55448]Hi,

Let me know if its a bug common or should i full restore again the board!

Regards

The Fixture Builder has always been perhaps the most buggy part of the package..
  • Anthony,

On much older software versions, I too had problems with the fixture builder, but in more recent versions I have not had any trouble. Are you running a current version of the software such as 3.1.9 or the just released 3.2.0?

I see that the DTS Nick 600 has two DMX modes available. My hunch is that the console profile applies to the 17 channel mode. Possibly your fixture was set to operate in the 20 channel mode instead?

If you are using a software version of at least 3.1.9, and your fixture is set to 17 channel mode, and you are still having problems with the fixture builder, then I would suggest creating a fixture profile from scratch instead of copying from the existing profile.

If you think there is a discrepancy with the fixture's profile, please note the specifics in the forum for fixture profile corrections: forums.highend.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Regarding your comment about touchscreens losing their settings, there have been a few threads discussing that issue... one such thread is forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=11794
  • [QUOTE=JimOhrberg;55475]Anthony,

On much older software versions, I too had problems with the fixture builder, but in more recent versions I have not had any trouble. Are you running a current version of the software such as 3.1.9 or the just released 3.2.0?

I see that the DTS Nick 600 has two DMX modes available. My hunch is that the console profile applies to the 17 channel mode. Possibly your fixture was set to operate in the 20 channel mode instead?

If you are using a software version of at least 3.1.9, and your fixture is set to 17 channel mode, and you are still having problems with the fixture builder, then I would suggest creating a fixture profile from scratch instead of copying from the existing profile.

If you think there is a discrepancy with the fixture's profile, please note the specifics in the forum for fixture profile corrections: forums.highend.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Regarding your comment about touchscreens losing their settings, there have been a few threads discussing that issue... one such thread is forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=11794

Thanks for the reply,

As for the DTS Nick 600, Seems like after 5-6 try with the fixture builder i came with a good profile. The dts is set in the good mode some problem i found with the profile is that Intensity for R G B and W wasnt there they were called Cyan majenta and yellow with 100% to 0% instead of 0% to 100% Zoom wasnt working too etc.

I got a good profile now thanks:)

As for the touchscreen i was only loosing it when the board was crashing!

Regards and Thanks
Related