(V3.1.8 b2901) Bug Report: Desk Freezing

Date: 12th June 2011
Software Version and build number: Roadhog V3.1.8 b2901
Number of displays: 2
Connected USB Devices: The Hog USB Drive
Networked Devices: None
Detailed description of the problem including instructions to reproduce (if possible) and exact syntax used:

Desk Froze several times -

Once when bringing up single generic channels, both the displays froze and the desk lights went down but after a few moments woke back up and all was well

Next when creating position groups for some mac 600s, the screens froze and desk lights went down but this time it didn't sort itself out. the user (not me) rebooted and all seemed ok

Third time was when parking the intensity of some LED Fixtures, the desk lights went out and i was able to control the displays, bringing up different editors etc but could not control any fixtures. I could bring the fixtures into the programmer but not effect them. The output remained frozen. I couldn't enter the setup menu, or open the launched processes menu.

I didn't have time to try anything else as i swapped the desk out. i used the same show file on the next desk (which has had the same software upgrade) and all was fine

List any errors reported by the software:None

We prefer that you attach or email a show file and instructions for repeating a problem whenever possible. As Attached *Attachment failed - is this going to be a problem?*

any suggestions super welcome, I have been trying all afternoon to re-create the issue but so far it is working smoothly:15:
Related