Effect Engine Pallet for Hog 3

SmilinJoeSmilinJoe Registered User
I tried to move my pallet from one screen to an external touch screen and now when I hit the effects button, the pallet does not come up. Only the effects engine programmer screen. How do I get the pallet to come back up?
Thanks.

Comments

• jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited May 2011
    The effects PALETTE page comes up with a DOUBLE press of Effects or with Effects Open.

Just hitting Effect will just bring up the engine.
  • SmilinJoeSmilinJoe Registered User
    edited May 2011
    I tried double clicking Effect. I even tried Open+Effect and it still didn't work. I tried moving it around to the different screens. I even tried Auto Generate and restarting the console. However, I did not try with the Effects Engine open, just hitting Effect and seeing if the pallet would come up also.
  • jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited May 2011
    It might be buried behind another screen.

Try closing all other windows and see if it's there.
  • SmilinJoeSmilinJoe Registered User
    edited May 2011
    I am able to load an effect by hitting Effect 1, enter, and it'll do the circle. Is there any list in the onboard manual that shows the list of Effects Engines? So that if I can't get the pallet up, I know which effects are in which pick boxes?
  • Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited May 2011
    SmilinJoe wrote: »
    Is there any list in the onboard manual that shows the list of Effects Engines?

No there is no list of the pre-built Effects Palettes. Even if there were such a list the Palettes can be easily modified, deleted, or moved so in all likelyhood a list would not be relevant to your show.

Do you still have your external screens connected?
    Try what Jon suggested first....closing windows one by one to see if your Effects Palette Directory is simply buried behind another window.

Hope this helps. :)