HOG 3, FULL BOAR, or Road Hog????

So i am considering selling my Hog 2 system and upgrading to a new Hog Desk. I am torn between what console to go with. Deciding what i want to buy is kinda tricky for me. Cost being one factor, not a major one, its obvious that i want to lean toward the Road Hog. now being the hog 3 desk is the most expensive and most feature oriented i naturally want to get that desk. where im confused is this. I have a friend that i have worked with, that is a very established LD and can have basically whatever he wants and he chooses a full boar/wing setup. Now I am a rental house and small tours LD. my shows almost never go over 4 universes, and im usually about 40-60 fixtures and some media. now i have used the road hog and full boar on festivals and random one offs and i like them both. so is it worth me spending double the cost to get the HOG 3 desk or would it make more sense to get a road hog, a wing, a seperate monitor and all the accesories and still come out cheaper than the hog 3 desk. any advice would be greatly appriciated.
Related