USB playback wing Vs. RoadHog Wing?

First off I would like to make it clear that in any way I'm not trying to be an ass. Just looking for the why's?

I'm a 1 year plus 3 months in to my very first Hog and loving it. New Roadhog to be exact and I'm finding that I need more handles. (Faders). We run a 600 plus live room and busk for the most part. I have started to look online and talk to our local dealer and the USB playback wing is exactly what I need. The going price is $4,419.00new. Thisis where I get confused. The RoadHog Playback wing is $4,608.00 and it comes with a 12" ELO touch screen ($560) and a matching hard shell to the RoadHog/Full Boar design. A $189 difference!?! This seems to be the norm as I have shopped around.
We have two other Venue's I would love to outfit with a Hog and adding up the cost of a $15,000CND Roadhog plus a $4,419+ wing just doesn't add up in a small 500/700+ room budget.
The past 12 touring LD's have walked in with a $6,000+ Chamsys MagicQ maxi PC wing plus a $1,200 Extra Wing and I have to say I am very impressed. Add a touch screen and a PC and you are sitting about $8,500 all said and done. The OS is very similar to Hog as I hear the developers designed the Hog 2 platform.
Don't get me wrong. I love my Hog. I wouldn't change a thing. Just the competitive edge a bit. I just wish I could see where the $4,419.00 is invested in the USB playback wing. Half that price and I think it makes sense in 2011.

Guess I'm just bitter and bummed that I can't get one.
Related