MSVCR80.dll CRASH!!

CDK LightingCDK Lighting Registered User
hi im running hog 3pc on a desktop ibm thinkcenter windows 7 pro. just tonight i checked library for a certian fixture. found it, than reloaded hog program to start new show. instant pop up saying hog3pc has stopped working. windows can check online for a solution to the problem. only choices are check online for a solution. or close the program. help!! thats my main computer thats built for that purpose only. 4- 15" elo touchscreens . i also have a back-up laptop with same OS. on laptop i noticed after patching in some fixtures into a new show did patch @, than apply patch, than once i hit auto pallets my laptop had the same error??? laptop i can load a show and get into hog, my desktop i get to load show screen and if i load new or launch show, crash. i have a show tomorrow ehhhhhhh. thanks for any help.

details
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: server-win32-golden.exe
Application Version: 3.1.9.2946
Application Timestamp: 4d7a0eb9
Fault Module Name: MSVCR80.dll
Fault Module Version: 8.0.50727.4927
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a2752ff
Exception Offset: 00008aa0
Exception Code: c000000d
Exception Data: 00000000
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: bca3
Additional Information 2: bca35e62aea1078ac4c6713445ff0cec
Additional Information 3: 0575
Additional Information 4: 0575c45fbc07ee09141920b9f806a0ce
Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited April 2011
    Does the application crash if you start a new show?
    How did you merge in the new fixture?
    Was it custom built?
  • CDK LightingCDK Lighting Registered User
    edited May 2011
    Hey sorry for delay i had to do my show with a etc express 250 yesterday. That sucked. But Yes the machine was pretty much custom built. I put two matrox dual head VGA cards in for the touchscreens. And a secondary dual USB 3.0 card for widget. On that computer I had no problems with it after I installed win 7. This was my first issue so far. Talked to a tech yesterday morning and he couldn't fig. It out either. But to get to where I'm at. I launched hog I opened an old show just to search library. I found the elation rgb par I was looking for. Due to jobs house plot. I closed program and reopened hog just as I hit new show I got the error. With the tech yesterday. I uninstalled ver. 3.1.9 and loaded ver. 3.1.8 and same prob. Go to launch program and instant error. So I than uninstalled .8 and reloaded. 9. Same thing. I'm lost on that computer. And as far as my backup laptop like I said same os. I'm able to get into hog. But once I hit auto pallets that triggers same error. And that's with no USB devices connected except my widget. So I kinda doubt its a windows issue. Cause I have same error on two did machines. I'm praying I can get this back working cause I have a show on the fifth I NEED hog for. No way am I going to do this on my etc board. Any other idea please shoot them out. In middle of an orchestra show with nothing to do. Thanks.