FLASH + go on flash function?

jussikamunenjussikamunen Registered User
I have a small question concerning FLASH and +go on flash.

I have a simple list with two cues. Cue 1 with ch# @ 100%, cue 2 with ch# @ 0%

I want to use the flash buttons for GO so I put the "+Go on flash" on.

Then I need to limit the list with fader to the needed level. This level is different during show but fade on/off is allways the same (just to explaing why level is limited with fader and not in the cue levels :) ).

Here´s the problem:
The intensity bumbs to 100% (over the fader set level) when going to Q2 from Q1 (this is with flash level set to 100% and fader @ approx 70%).

If flash level is set to 0% from master options the list bumbs to 0% with flash+go.

The best way I found around is the problem is to set the flash level around the level mostly needed. But this is no good because I need to modify the intensity fader levels during show so I end up with different fader level than set flash level most propably.

Because of this I would like to have "+go on flash" function also on flash-none selection.

Or even better, a GO in the flash drop down menu.

Any ideas?

Comments

• z6p6tist6z6p6tist6 Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited April 2011
    Jussi,

I'm not sitting in front of a console, so I don't know if this will work, but you might try setting the Flash Key function to 'None' while leaving '+ Go on Flash' enabled.

I don't know off hand if setting the Flash Key to 'None' disables these other controls, but it's worth checking out.

Regards,

Phil
  • jussikamunenjussikamunen Registered User
    edited April 2011
    Phil,
    unfortunately all extra functions are disabled with "none"...
  • snowmaniac153snowmaniac153 Registered User
    edited May 2011
    another question on this kinda topic. Is there a way to make the bump button only a Play button? with no flash, just play next cue.

thanks
  • srautanesrautane Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2011
    Jussi,

Is using group masters out of question in this case?
  • jussikamunenjussikamunen Registered User
    edited May 2011
    Sami,
    group master would be ok otherwise except I have no free faders. And I would need three groupmasters with the three lists I need to trigger so it would made six lists...

I did think about using virtual master for turning list on / off and group master for intensity master (just to save faders), but it just didn´t feel right.