Hog IPC question.

I don't know if this is in the right section of the forum, but I have 2 questions about an IPC.

First, I work for a church that wants to get rid of our IPC for a Jands Vista console. One of their main reasons is because they said that HE'S will not support or fix IPC consoles and so they want to get something that can be fixed. Does anyone know if that is true?

Second, does anyone know how far the IPC can upgrade it's software. I would think that it should be able to run a lot but we do have one of the first ones. The reset switch is on the back. Which I think means it is old.

Thanks
  • [QUOTE=theligthingguy;53956]
    they said that HE'S will not support or fix IPC consoles and so they want to get something that can be fixed. Does anyone know if that is true?

No, that is not true.

The iPC console is still supported. In fact, it's still getting software updates. I regularly see iPC consoles being repaired in our service department.

I suspect whoever told you this confused the Hog iPC with the Hog 2. The Hog 2 is *much* older than even the oldest iPC. The two have very little in common.
  • Anthony, you may want to check this link out, it has all the updates for your IPC.

www.flyingpig.com/support/downloads/HogiPC.shtml

If you have never updated the console this will have a lot of cool new features for your IPC.

Also check back soon cause the rumor is a big new update is coming out soon with a lot of new features and if your like me you'll check it like 2 or 3 times a day.

I have 2 IPCs and wouldn't trade them for anything! (Well... maybe roadhogs)

Hope this helps.:hogsign:
Related