execute multiple Cuelist/Scenes in one go

Thanks for the 3.1.9 update.:headbang:
BACK&NEXT doesn't crash the desk anymore.:D
In order to change the layout of the stage in one go it would be nice to select multiple Cuelists or Scenes in the directory window ( if guard is on all selected scenes and cuelists are in the command line) and execute them with enter or any other button or key. I could prepare the next picture with cuelists & scenes and execute all of them at once if possible in time like this:
"SCENE1 SCENCE18 CUELIST5 CUELIST35 time0 enter" (or any other key) -> executes scenes & cuelists in 0 fade time overwrites the cue's fade time - for delay time time would make sense...
I would love that feature to make a completely new picture in one go!!!
  • Triggering several lists / scenes at one GO would indeed be nice.

Also a quick way to set time for several virtual masters would be nice.

I would also like to make a small adjustment to the present way of modifying cuelist rate / cuelist effect rate to virtual masters. Now its done by pressing and holding your list of choise.

The problem is that if you are satisfied to rates and dont want to change them after all and lift your finger from the list you end up executing GO for list. If you adjust rates from encoders and lift your finger you dont execute GO for list.

I think that the list should only GO from a tap and if you press and hold the list should not end up running even if you dont change anything from encoders.

This is because I often need to check rates before running list and now I need to touch the encoder so I wouldnt GO the list.

And a :hogsign: for next+back from me too...
  • I think many things could be done with working macros. what if there is a flexible command line tools with execute commands. I'd like to have a tap button assignable to single lists/scenes or kind of master time for all desk features like fx engine or lists. A more flexible command line together with the macro feature could do all this things. Create a macro time button, tap the virtual cuelist in time an voila-here we go. Hold the time macro button and tap the grand masters choose button sets the whole desk to the tapped time and so on. Building a execute macro button could solve my problem. Choose all lists and/or scenes - all of these are in the commandline - hit the execute macro button. All scenes/lists are fired with one hit. Thinking of multitouch-screens...
Related