Multiple Controls "activated" on startup

I've got a WholeHog III with 3.1.8 software. The issue I'm having is that on startup, several of the LEDs on the console are lit up and the trackball is blinking. The trackball will stop blinking after I activate manual control of the lights, but everything else will stay on. From what I've seen, this has no effect on the actual use of the console, though it is annoying not being able to tell which playlist I have selected because several of them are lit, in addition to other things.

I haven't added any peripherals or added any other cuelists with possibly faulty programming into it for several weeks before this, and the console is consistently shutdown after usage to alleviate any heating problems that may arise (an issue I had with another console that was exhibiting similar but more critical problems).

Has anyone else experienced something like this? I'm currently attempting to download the 3.1.9 software and will try that, but any other advice would be helpful. I've attached a picture as it may be easier to understand by looking at that.
Related