Chosen Cuelist Colour

skierskier Registered User
Sorry if i'm missing something here but when using a fader wing would it not be nice to have the chosen cuelist highlighted?

I ask because when using a wing the cuelist previews don't line up with the faders so it takes a bit more looking to see where you are.

S

Comments

• Abbe RPM Digital LightingAbbe RPM Digital Lighting Registered User
    edited March 2011
    Hi Skier,

I suppose you are using a Road Hog Playback Wing with a Hog PC on a Laptop/Computer?

We have three kinds of faderwings.

It would help with a picture :)
  • jussikamunenjussikamunen Registered User
    edited April 2011
    Skier,
    if you mean the cuelist info of wing playbacks on external monitor I agree with you, highlighting/changing the color of the chosen list would be good.

I have a H3+playback wing+screens and its often not possible to line up the monitor with wing. Because of this I sometimes put markings from 1 to 10 to screen edge and wing top over the choose buttons to help identify lists bethween screen and wing.

-j-
  • skierskier Registered User
    edited April 2011
    That is exactly what I'm saying! Glad you agree I thought I must have been missing the point somewhere!

I just think as you say if the list is highlighted/Bold/Color or something it would help when recording to the list you know exactly where your recording to, not relying on the blue LED choose button which may be positioned no where near the physical cuelist display.
  • amir877amir877 Registered User
    edited April 2011
    agree +
  • skierskier Registered User
    edited May 2011
    Any thoughts on this from the men in white coats??
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2011
    We have this item logged and will discuss it further internally.