Wheel Sets still appearing

I tried to change the location of the Fade (top,bottom, etc) from the blur menu within beam. I want them to show up in intensity ONLY. So, I put them into intensity, and took them out of the beam tab ... why do they keep showing up at the end of the beam menu when I select the fixture?
  • To second this, I specifically put hue and saturation at the END of my list on color, they always appear in the first or second row. So annoying.
  • Customizing wheelsets can be tricky.

Make sure that you insert a hard "-blank-" anywhere you don't want a parameter to "float up" from another part of the list.

Did you look ever the entire Beam parameters wheelset area to be sure that the Fades are not in there somewhere?

Sounds like you are using DL units as well....have you tried importing the newest v3 wheelset for DLs and working from there? Are you using the latest fixture library for the DLs, or are you working off an older showfile that uses an older library?

Hope this helps. :)
  • The issue with the blank thing is then when I use any other fixture that doesn't have it; it screws up all of their beam pages. Yes, I have searched throughout the beam list and no fades ... LOL. I have spend months (actually years now) perfecting my house wheel sets so I can pretty much program eyes closed and know where the perimeters will fall. This is just driving me nuts! I actually looked at the newest wheels sets on my computer while programming them on my hog III; this way I could mesh them into my current library. My show files was just merged a few days back to contain the newest library.
  • [QUOTE=stephenwyker;53055]The issue with the blank thing is then when I use any other fixture that doesn't have it; it screws up all of their beam pages.
    Yep....that's exactly what I mean by tricky.....it can take quite a lot of trial and error to figure out the correct combination of parameters on any given line as well as where to insert "-blank-" and where not to.

[QUOTE=stephenwyker;53055]Yes, I have searched throughout the beam list and no fades ... LOL. I have spend months (actually years now) perfecting my house wheel sets so I can pretty much program eyes closed and know where the perimeters will fall. This is just driving me nuts! I actually looked at the newest wheels sets on my computer while programming them on my hog III; this way I could mesh them into my current library. My show files was just merged a few days back to contain the newest library.

Sounds to me like something old is being carried over. If you launch a new show do you have the same issue? This will tell you if it is showfile specific or somewhere in your preferences file.

Hope this helps. :)
  • Must be something with my specific preferences... A new show file, I can arrange them as I want. I take my preferences, and import them into a show, and the HSI will always show up on the second tab of the color. Regardless of what I do.
Related