Had a Video card fail and now.........

OK so after a vid card went down on the graphics output, I ordered a new graphics card from Highend. I had the HIS 2900 previously, and what shipped was the HD 4850.

The HIS 2900 had 2x DVI outputs and 1x s-video output

The HD4850 has 1x VGA 1x DVI and 1x HDMI

So far The CMA Splash screen (the blue screen that has buttons for Launch CMA, Launch DMX, etc.........)will not show up in any outputs. I have all 3 outputs connected to monitors They all flash the highend logo during the BIOS. When I set the test pattern to test pattern 1, it does function properly and 9 layers display perfectly on one output.

I have tried different configurations:

Connecting just the VGA and DVI= only DVI works as graphics output on test pattern 1, the VGA output puts the monitor to sleep

Connecting all 3 outputs= only HDMI works as graphics output on test pattern 1, The VGA and DVI outputs put the monitors to sleep

Connecting HDMI and DVI= only HDMI works as graphics output on test pattern 1, the DVI output puts the monitor to sleep

I realize that HDMI will take precedence over DVI due to being the higher res output.

It seems like somewhere the CMA is not set to an output.

Ideally for me the CMA would be on the VGA output and the Graphics would be on the HDMI or DVI output.

I can access the server through ethernet on a laptop and populate it in a CMA on the laptop. But I really want the server to be configured as it was, usable CMA without a separate computer.

Is there some way to configure outputs? Im guessing not in the CMA.

I am running:

Software: 2.0.2.2453
XPE: 3.3.0
Firmware: 1.4.0.26

Please advise,

Thank you for your time,